MINIMUM ORDER A $150 distributor net is the standard minimum order. Purchase orders for less than $150 will incur an additional $25 service charge.
ORDERING Shat-R-Shield, Inc. will not be responsible for errors on verbal orders. Prompt confirming purchase orders are required. Please use catalog / UPC number for accuracy. Less than full case means that the item is a non-stock item. Shat-R-Shield, Inc. will purchase to coat the full case quantity being ordered. If there is a breakage or one of the lamps fail during the coating process, the customer will be billed and shipped the number of lamps that pass inspection. No return allowed on non-stock items. Orders are subject to prices in effect at date that order is received by Shat-R-Shield. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
FREIGHT Freight is FOB shipping point (origin) with freight paid on all lamp orders of $1000 or more (all safety coated products, including LED lamps.) Fixture orders or any combination of fixtures and lamps is freight paid at $1500 or more. Freight paid orders are within the continental United States. In the event that partial shipments or shipments by other than Shat-R-Shield, Inc. selected carriers are requested, full transportation charges are to be borne by the purchaser. A freight-allowed order will ship complete only after all line items are available for shipment. If a partial shipment is requested, freight charges for back orders that include non-stock items are the responsibility of the purchaser. Non-stock items are identified in the Shat-R-Shield price schedule by an asterisk next to the catalog order number. Non-stock is also referred to as “Less Than Full Case”. Shat-R-Shield, Inc. reserves the right to make partial shipments, when necessary, without penalty to the purchaser.
CLAIMS Upon acceptance by the carrier, title to material passes to consignee. All claims for loss or breakage, concealed or otherwise, for shipments accepted by consignee must be made against the carrier by the consignee. This includes all shipments going collect or 3rd party.
RETURNED GOODS All returns must be authorized by our Customer Service Department and are subject to the following terms:
• Goods must be authorized for return within 90 days of purchase and require an RMA from Shat-R-Shield, Inc.
• Customer is responsible for all freight charges and any damages which may occur; unless fault of Shat-R-Shield, Inc. in which Shat-R-Shield, Inc. will give full credit, plus transportation costs, if returned per transportation routing instructions stated on the RMA.
• Credit will be issued at the purchase price less damages and a 25% return goods charge.
• No return allowed on non-stock items or discontinued items.
• No broken cases allowed on returns (lamps only) — full case quantities only in original packaging.
TERMS Net 30 days upon credit approval.
*If payment is made with a credit card, a 2.05% nominal surcharge will be added to each transaction amount (which is not greater than our cost to accept this payment method).