Incoplas™ LED Vapor Tight
SHAT-R-SHIELD’S INCOPLAS™ LED VAPOR TIGHT is manufactured with thermally conductive engineered polymers specially designed to withstand moisture, dust and harsh environments in applications where exposure is detrimental to the life of the luminaire. This high efficiency (100+LPW) luminaire replaces a 2 or 4 lamp 4′ T8 fixture.
ENGINEERED THERMAL PLASTIC Formulated through extensive research and development, this material is exclusively manufactured for optimal performance of the luminaire in applications exposed to corrosive elements.
• High Thermal Conductivity– easily extracts heat away from the light source.
• Corrosion Resistance– withstands prolonged exposure to highly corrosive elements (moisture, salt spray, acids, bases).
• Extremely Lightweight– weighs 5 lbs; allows for easy one-person installation.
• Small Form Factor– allows for a multitude of lighting layout designs.
035LV50 35W / 3500 Lumens / 5000K / 80 CRI
070LV50 70W / 7000 Lumens / 5000K / 80 CRI
• L70 >54,000 Hours; Projected L70 85,000 Hours
• LM-79, LM-80 tested to IESNA standards
• Universal Driver 120-277V
• 0-10V Dimming
• Dimensions: 22.25″L x 7″W x 5.375″H
• Operating Temperature:-22°F to 113°F (-30°C to 50°C)
• Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
• Mounting: surface, pendant, conduit, aircraft cable